Saturday, July 10, 2004

At least Bush has morals!

Oh, every time I want out, you left wing gay band waggoners pull me back in...I knew it would only be a matter of time before I had too respond to this post.. Kerry and Edwards will put this country straight in the toilet. And according to the majority of the posters on this web site, our nation deserves whatever it elects. You left wing liberals, you deserve what you get. When judgement comes upon us all, I know you will have comfort in the fact you had a hand in the downfall of America. You must enjoy decay and destruction, if your willing to vote for the democratic party. Bush is not perfect, but he is for Israel, and he has some conservative values left. So I shall go the conservative way. And all yous that want a Female Gay Loving Preacher in charge of your country, keep on voting the way your voting. ................

P.S. JFK is not old enough to vote. I wonder if Krystal Ball will see it coming? Frank Maverick, I wish him well, for he is headed for hell...Burn well all.............Like Lazarus and the rich man, you too will beg for something to quinch the fire............



That quote was taken from a very disturbed man in a local forum I post in occasionally. He seems to think Bush is the moral choice, and the other posters who show Democratic views ("Krystal Ball", "Frank Maverick", "JFK"-me) are going to hell in a handbasket. This is the kind of argument I hear every day from these fanatical Bush supporters.


Is morality and Christianity the only leg Republicans have to stand on anymore? I find it hilarious that George W. Bush is actually successful with his "wholesome, all-American good ol' boy" image. That's all it is, really, though. On the Senate floor Cheney yells "go fuck yourself" at anyone who questions him, Bush tells Condoleeza Rice "fuck 'em all" in the Oval Office, referring to Iraqi insurgents.

That's all it is, really, is just an image. Would you rather have that mean old liberal "Senator from Massachusetts" (God that gets old) and a "wealthy trial lawyer" over these men of "integrity"? Between photo ops equating himself with Jesus and the Red Baron, he might have actually bought into his dirty lie himself. But I bet there's something within that chimp that remembers the days when he did coke while skipping Guard duty, the time he arranged for his girlfriend to have an illegal abortion, the time he drove daddy's car drunk all over the place.