Monday, July 19, 2004

Why do trolls hate America?


Democracy in print - now with 33% more troll!


Hrmph. I didn't expect everyone to be a fan of our views, but slander... that one came way outta left field. Or is it libel when it's in writing? I don't know, I'm not a "wealthy trial lawyer". The point is, if you take offense to my views, try and rebutt them. When you resort to ad hominem arguments, you make us all dumber for having read it. Also, I hate to show my fascist side and delete comments. But here's a little tip if you insist on trolling:



That's right. 7/16 of an inch - that's the distance you have to move your pinky to turn off the caps lock button. This may be a big task for you, but I promise, if you lower your voice, you'll still be heard. Don't get me wrong, I'm still deleting your comment, but at least then I'll read it first.


I promise we'll get into politics next time.